Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa baby-liss!






Dear Santa,  I promise I have been a good girl this year. I have cleansed, toned and moisturised daily, I use a hair masque once a week, and I even bought a very expensive eye-cream. Plase forgive me leaving my make-up one after a night out once or twice, and using straighteners on damp hair, I really, truly am sorry.

product_as130e_1

This year all I want is the Babyliss Hot Air Big Hair Styler, let me explain why.....

- It has this big rotating barrel, with brushes that catch the hair and turn it while drying, like hairdresses do when they give you that b-e-au-tiful blowdry.

- It can spin two ways, so you can turn under, or flick out, and do both sides of your head.

- The hot air blows out of the barrel, and seals in the style.

- It comes in two different sizes, for longer hair, or shorter hair

PLUS, it can stop me using straighteners as much, and using lots of product to get a little bit of volume.

Please Santa, if you don't believe me, here is some evidence;

Holly's video is great, and she really explains how to use it properly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Heb31Un74


Also, Santa, I promise to do a review here when I use it first. I have left out some biscuuits, milk and a carrot for Rudolph, all are organic and yummy!

Thank You Santa :)

Le GrĂ¡,

F.A.S.H
 

No comments:

Post a Comment