Thursday, September 12, 2013

Liebster Award :)

 
 
 
 
 
I am proud to announce that yours truly has been nominated for a Liebster Award by Rusty Sequins (check out her amaze-balls blog here

So the Liebster is an award by bloggers, for bloggers, where you answer 11 questions that the other blogger ask you, them pass you 11 questions onto your fav 5 bloggers, easy right?

I was planning to do a Q&A soon anywhoo, so here it goes :)

1. Fashion and Beauty related: What's the one thing you can't live without

Vaseline Rose Balm, it's a lipstain, a brow smoother, a moisturiser...just an all round multipurpose product! 

2. If you were given the chance to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? 

I've always wanted to see Rio at Carneval time. Just to see the costumes and the music would be amazing, I watch the Disney movie every now and again, and sing along with the songs. I'm going to learn to Samba someday, I swear..... (D'you know you can burn over 400 calories per class, and it shapes your derrière!!)

3. Beauty Related: What do you always carry in your handbag?

Everything, a full makeup bag.....honestly. I always have the essentials but especially a loose powder and a fluffy brush, I have oily/combination skin. Even if you have the most beautiful colour lips or eyes, if you have greasy skin it doesn't look right. 

4. Online, boutique and in the high street, what is your favourite store?
 
I can honestly say that I don't have a favourite store, if you held a gun to my head I'd say River Island, but I also love Bershka, New Look, ASOS, and boutiques and highstreet shops in Wexford. I do love to shop online though.....because I'm lazy :)
ShuUemura Hard Formula Brow Pencil

5. What is your favourite beauty product at the moment? 
 
Right now, it's my Shu Uemura Hard Formula Brow Pencil. If you believe your eyes are the windows to your sould, then eyebrows are the curtains, and who doesn't like nice curtains?? This pencil is perfect to build the colour and intensity whether day or night.
 
 
6.  Why did you start blogging?
 
I was always interested in beauty and style, and people used to ask me where I got that or how did I do this. I didn't have the confidence to blog when I was younger, but when I moved to Dubai for a year I really became more self-confident and decided to give blogging a try when I got home....and FASH is the result!
 
7.What is your main goal in life?

I know that this is the cringy-est, most puke-inducing answer, but just to be happy, truly happy with what I have :)

8. What/who is your favourite blog that inspires you?

It has to be Kandee Johnson,  I know that she is a professional make-up artist (and I'm most certainly not). I love her kookiness and her fun-loving way of blobbing and vlogging (video blogging) She has been through hard times, but always manages to smile and pass on her happy go lucky ways. Plus, she gives fantastic tips for novices and beginners, including lower budget dupes.

9. Is there any skill or craft you would like to learn?

I would love to learn to sew. I'm forever eyeing up material to make a skirt or using an old skirt to make a scarf, but I'd love to learn to do it properly. If you ever see a deal on Groupon or Grabone, let me know :)

10. If you were to be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be?

I know it's completely ridiculous but I'd love to be Barack Obama, simply to see what it's really like to be President, and I'd ask all the conspiracy theory questions about Area 51, and aliens and sit in the Oval Office. I'd also ring every cosmetic company and be like "Hey, I'm the freaking President, gimme some free stuff!!"

11. Which do you rather, mascara or foundation?

Both are necessities for me, but I prefer mascara, it makes your eyes look brighter, more awake and wider. Even if you have foundation on, if there's no mascara it just doesn't look right!


So there are the 11 questions that Rusty Sequins asked me, here are my 11 to ask.

1.What is your favourite cosmetic brand and why?
2. What is your best beauty or hair tip from the professionals?
3. If you were on a desert island, what beauty product or tool would you bring with you?
4. Tell us a joke...
5. If you were a dog what type would you be and why?
6. What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
7. Red lips or nude lips, which do you prefer and why?
8.What is your favourite beauty tool and why?
9. What made you start blogging?
10. If you could meet one person in the whole history of the world, who would it be and why?
11. What was the most expensive beauty product you have ever bought? and was it worth it? 


I'll tweet my nominations, so keep an eye out tweet peeps :)

Le Grá,

F.A.S.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment